Call for Abstracts
Guidance of Online Submission
- Abstracts should be prepared by using the template below, and be submitted in PDF format.
- Abstracts can only be submitted online using the ISCOM2017 Abstracts System. Abstracts submitted by email or post will not be considered.
- The contents (title of presentation, name(s) of author(s) and affiliation(s)) input in the online submission form are directly registered in the database through internet, and will be used to make a program and index.
- Only one submission per participant can be accepted.
- Duplicate abstract submissions are not allowed. In case one presenter submits multiple abstracts, only the latest one will be considered.
- Informations about all authors must be provided. Co-author information will also be used for the index.
- Up to 15 co-authors can be accepted.
- Abstract book will be printed in gray scale. PDF version will be available on this website with gray scale figures, too.
- Please enter your e-mail address correctly. Otherwise, you will not receive the confirmation e-mail.
- Abstract submission will be completed on the last step of the submission process. Abstracts left as a Draft or incomplete will not be considered or reviewed.
- All abstract submissions will be reviewed for acceptance by the symposium organizers.
- Submitted abstract can be revised before the deadline.
- The input data can not be changed after the deadline.
Abstract submission is CLOSED.
Important dates for abstracts
- Abstract submission open: January 16, 2017
- Deadline for abstract submission :
April 28, 2017 Extended! May 8, 2017 Closed
- Notification of acceptance : Middle of June, 2017